Snareweight - #5 Solid Brass - Only for Triple Flange Hoops
"#5 Solid Brass"
* ONLY WORKS WITH TRIPLE FLANGE HOOPS *
- Flagship damper offering the most options for dialing in the right amount of dampening quickly.
- Works spot on for triple flange hoops with the new " EXTRA GRIP " leather feature.
- The weight, friction and magnet, all work together to create what we call "expressive dampening"- giving color options to your playing all the way through the dynamic range.
- The neodymium arched magnet secures the Snareweight to the hoop while at the same time securing the leather insert for your dampening digs.
- Snareweight #5 is the only body you will ever need.
- 100% Made in the USA.
Hand crafted in South San Francisco, CA
Snareweight adds mass to the head which helps to evenly smooth the lower-mid ringing frequencies that can't be reached with other methods while keeping the tone of your shell intact. The unwanted ring of the high frequencies are shaped by the chosen insert in a snap by matching the insert with your favorite drum head.
From an engineering stand point with the weight of a Snareweight #5, you get about 2-3 db of compression from your drum, which helps to reel it in for optimum recording levels and sitting in the mix without the need for more outboard gear, eq/compression, usually better to fix it from the source.
It turns out, the only way we like the finish of the brass is to do it by hand. This hand done work is reflected in the price.
- Includes - #5 Brass Body + Walnut Brown Standard Insert + Cigi Case
- Size : 2.44“ x 1.87” x 0.66” - LxBxH ( inches )
- Weight : 340 grams
--- To make sure your hoop is right for Snareweight- try a household magnet against the rim, if it attracts, you have a triple flange hoop and #5 is all you need.
If not check out the Snareweight + Pro lock for die cast hoops ---
If you have any questions, please contact via any of the links mentioned below the video.