Earthworks Audio - SR25mp - Drum Overhead Stereo Pair
Lightning speed. Staggering performance.
Bring Your Drums to Life
Capture everything with the lightning speed of the SR25s. No smearing. No reflections. No unwanted coloration.
Bold & Uncompromising
A wide, 140-degree sweet spot coupled with a full 20Hz – 25kHz frequency range. The SR25mp delivers the perfect sonic image.
Own Your Performance
Over 30dB of off-axis rejection, perfect for high ambient environments and avoiding monitor bleed.
Capture Your True Sound
With a staggering SPL input of 145dB, even the loudest drummer won’t overload these mics.
- Perfect for drum overheads and hi-hats, on the stage or in the studio
- Matched to 0.5dB for exceptional stereo resolution
- Ideal for all stereo recording placement techniques
- Near-perfect cardioid polar pattern consistent across all frequencies
- 140 degree sweet spot sonic image of your whole kit from above
- 20Hz – 25kHz frequency response
- High overload capacity
- An SPL rating of 145dB – your attack will never distort or overload
- Sanitization-Ready stainless steel. Stay clean. Stay healthy.
- Requires +24-48-Volt phantom power
- Handcrafted, Machined, & Assembled in the USA
Frequency Response 20Hz -25kHz ±2dB at 12 inches (30cm) Polar Pattern Cardioid Max Acoustic Input 145dB SPL Sensitivity 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa) Power Requirements 24-48V Phantom, 10mA Max Acoustic Output 145dB SPL Output XLR (pin 2+) Output Impedance 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3) Min Output Load 600Ω between pins 2 & 3 Noise 20dBA (A weighted) Dimensions 165mm x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches) Weight .35 lb. (160g) each
Your Purchase Includes
- 2 x SR25s
- 2 x Microphone Clips
- 2 x Microphone Bags
- 2 x Foam Windscreens
- 2 x Tip Protectors
Register your product here